The 2013 Model Kit Championships are now closed and judging is in process.
Check back in early August to see who won!
Check local listings for times.
More Ways to Win ... More Winners ... More Prizes.
That's right! We've teamed up again with Stacey David, GearZ® TV show host and model car enthusiast, to bring you the Third Annual GearZ/Revell Model Kit Championships. And this year, it's bigger and better than ever!
Contest is open to residents of the 50 United States and Canada Provinces.
Here's what you need to do to enter:
Step 1: Choose from any of the eligible kits listed here. We've added new categories this year: Modern Muscle Cars, Trucks, and WWII Aircraft.
Step 2: Determine your Entry Category and Division:
Ages 15 and under. Open to any of the qualified kits (muscle, aircraft, and trucks).
Box Stock only. (Entrants must be entered by parent or legal guardian.)
Built fewer than 10 model kits in past 3 years.
Built 10 or more model kits in past 3 years.
Box Stock Division
Using only original kit parts.
Must use at least 50% original kit parts.
Step 3: Build your model.
Step 4: Take up to five high resolution photos of your model and enter. The contest is open February 1 – May 15, 2013. (Need tips on how to photograph your model? Click here.
Step 5: Find out if you're one of 14 Grand Prize Winners! Winners will be announced on August 5, 2013 on Revell.com and on StaceyDavid.com.
What You Can Win
Winning models will be featured on
Stacey David's GearZ® TV show and Revell.com.
14 Winners will receive:
- A year's supply of new model kits from Revell (That's 12 kits!)
- Licensed GearZ® apparel
- The GearZ®/Revell Model Kit Championships Trophy
- An official GearZ®/Revell Model Kit Championships jacket
- Products from Badger Airbrush
- A $50 gift card to use at ModelCars.com
- A selection of licensed apparel and/or products
- ... And more!
Stacey David asks, What are YOU workin' on? ®
- MONS4010 Dodge Viper RT/10
- RMXS4220 '09 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- RMXS4243 Dodge Viper SRT ACR
- RMXS2097 '07 Ford Shelby GT500
- RMXS4212 '06 Shelby GT-H
- RMXS4938 2010 Ford Shelby GT500
- RMXS4216 Corvette Corvette® ZR-1
- RMXS4239 2012 Camaro SS 2n1
- MONS4273 '02 Camaro 2n1
- RMXS5209 P-40B Tiger Shark
- RMXS5239 Spitfire MKII
- RMXS5248 Corsair F4U-4
Historic WWII Aircraft
- RMXS5255 P-39 Airacobra
- RMXS5256 P-51B/C Mustang
- RMXS5262 F6F-5 Hellcat
- RMXS5600 B17-G Flying Fortress
- RMXS7546 Black Widow
- RMXS1506 Peterbilt 359 Conv Tractor
- MONS4017 Dodge Ram VTS Pickup
- RMXS4914 Ed Roth Ford F100
- RMXS7208 '37 Ford Pickup Street Rod 2n1
- RMXS7202 '41 Chevy Pickup 2n1
- RMXS7200 '99 Chevy Silverado Pickup
Historic WWII Aircraft (cont'd)
Special Thanks to These Contributors
Dodge Viper RT/10
'09 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Dodge Viper SRT ACR
'07 Ford Shelby GT500
'06 Shelby GT-H
2010 Ford Shelby GT500
Corvette Corvette® ZR-1
2012 Camaro SS 2n1
'02 Camaro 2n1
P-40B Tiger Shark
B17-G Flying Fortress
Peterbilt 359 Conventional Tractor
Dodge Ram VTS Pickup
Ed Roth Ford F100
'37 Ford Pickup Street Rod 2n1
'41 Chevy Pickup 2n1
'99 Chevy Silverado Pickup
Historic WWII Aircraft
© 1996-2013 Revell® Inc. All rights reserved.