Home » Online Catalog » Revell of Germany » Cars
1/24 Mercedes C-Klasse DTM 2009 "R.Schumacher" Plastic Model Kit
Product ID: 80-7128
Skill level: 4
Length: 204 mm
For the 2009 season, AMG Mercedes further refined the successful C Class touring car of the previous year. As the rules regarding the sequential gears and tyres are specified as standard as well as various safety aspects such as the tubular space frame which is authentically reproduced in the kit, AMG Mercedes concentrated on aerodynamic aspects and the optimization of the engine, so that the revised V8 engine now delivered a terrific 500 bhp.
After 10 years participation in Formula 1, Ralf Schumacher took part in the DTM for the first time in 2008. However in the following year, the six times Grand Prix winner changed over to a 2009 Trilux AMG Mercedes C Class for the HWA team and ended the 2009 season in overall 11th place.
- True-to-original rear spoiler
- Multipart 8 cylinder engine
- Detailed wheel suspension
- Authentic tyres, rims and striking air deflectors
- Rotating wheels
- One-piece floor pan
- Detailed cockpit with multipart roll bar
- Chrome parts
- Removable bonnet and reproduction air box
- Assembly instructions and authentic decals
© 2010-2013 Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.