Home » Online Catalog » Revell of Germany » Slot Cars
1/32 Mercedes Benz 300SE Spa 1964 Slot Car
Product ID: 80-8324
In 1961 the Mercedes-Benz 300 SE was launched as the top-of-the-range model in the so-called "tail-fin" family. After the works withdrew Mercedes from the Formula 1 and Sports Car championships, private drivers continued to compete in motor sport in this type W 112, including Eugen Böhringer, one of the most successful rally and touring car drivers of the sixties.
- Models with super-fine details
- Models meet the currently high standard of Slot Car collector's items
- Vehicles are finely and authenticalle printed
- Vehicles feature a driver's figure, individually painted for each vehicle
- Compatible with all commercial track systems
© 2009-2013 Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.