Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Click over image to enlarge
Oversized tires are for display only. Remove for official racing.
Browse more in Pinewood Derby® category
Monster Truck Kit
Product ID: RMXY8683
Be the first on your block to say, "I’ve created a monster!"
Semi Trucks are big, powerful machines. But monster trucks are something else! They thrill crowds with their outrageous looks and sheer, raw power. Once you’ve seen a monster truck, you’ll never mistake it for anything else.
Open the box and you’ll find everything you need to be a winner in monster truck style and a competitive "monster" on track. You get everything you need to create the looks, from a body to sandpaper and paints to race-legal wheels and axles.
You can find the Monster Truck and other Trophy Series Kits online and at better toy and hobby stores everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Trophy Series Kits are the best!
- Official wheels and axles are included! All Trophy Series, Premium and Racer kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. It’s an extra convenience for you, instead of an extra thing you have to buy.
- A CAD-drawn and preshaped body. Let Trophy Series kits give you a head start on good looks. You begin with a basic outline, and save hours of shaping work.
- Sandpaper and decals included. Trophy Series kits include sandpaper for smoothing the body before you paint — and a decal sheet for customizing after you paint.
- Paints and brushes, too! There’s a foam brush for covering large areas, a bristle brush for fine work and the two colors you need to paint your ride like the one on the box.
- Detail parts and display tires! Real monster trucks have big engines and rollbars and that’s why you’ll find both in the box. You’ll also find two sets of tires: a set of official wheels and axles for racing, plus oversized tires just for display!
- Stick-on weight for race tuning. Pinewood Derby® cars have to meet strict weight limits, and this sectioned weight makes it easy. You can add a little or a lot…just break off the amount you need and attach it with double-sided tape.
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- & 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- 4 oversized tires for display
- Stick-on chassis weight
- Foam brush
- Small brush
- 1 bottle each of red & black paints
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 2010-2013 Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.