Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Dragster Trophy Series Racer Kit
Product ID: RMXY9641
The undisputed king of the quarter-mile
No one is really sure where the word "dragster" came from, but everyone knows what it means. Dragsters are the impossibly long, incredibly fast "rail jobs" with massive rear tires for traction and spoked front wheels for steering. Once you've seen a dragster, you'll never forget it.
Now, there’s a chance create your own memorable competitor with this Trophy Series kit. It includes everything you need: a shaped body and weights, race-legal wheels and axles, paints, brushes, peel & stick decals and authentic details!
The Dragster is just one of the exciting Trophy Series Kits available. There’s also the Sprint Car and Funny Car! You can see them here on the Web site and find them at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Trophy Series Kits are the best!
- Official wheels and axles are included! All Trophy Series, Premium and Racer kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. It’s an extra convenience for you, instead of an extra thing you have to buy.
- A CAD-drawn and preshaped body. Let Trophy Series kits give you a head start on good looks. You begin with a basic outline, and save hours of shaping work.
- Sandpaper and decals included. Trophy Series kits include sandpaper for smoothing the body before you paint — and a decal sheet for customizing after you paint.
- Paints and brushes, too! There’s a foam brush for covering large areas, a bristle brush for fine work and the two colors you need to paint your ride like the one on the box.
- True-to-life details. It’s not a dragster without a roll cage, a driver and a big power plant bristling with exhaust pipes. This dragster has them all — and all you have to do is glue them in place!
- Stick-on weight for race tuning. Pinewood Derby® cars have to meet strict weight limits and this sectioned weight makes it easy. You can add a little or a lot; just break off the amount you need and attach it with double-sided tape.
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- and 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Roll cage
- Stick-on chassis weight
- Foam brush
- Small brush
- 1 bottle each of green and clear paints
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 2009-2013 Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.