Home » Online Catalog » Revell of Germany » Aircraft
1/144 Airbus A-319 Plastic Model Kit
Product ID: 80-4215
Skill level: 3
Length: 234 mm
Wingspan: 235 mm
The twin-jet-engined Airbus A 319 is a shortened version of the A 320, currently the most up-to-date passenger aircraft and one of the most successful in its class worldwide. The A 219 is used by many airlines on short to medium routes. The range with 124 passengers in the two class configuration is about 7,200 km, the longest in its class. British Airways currently has 33 A 319s, the first of which went into service in October 1999. German Wings has 6 in operation.
- Structural details on fuselage and wings with flush metal joints
- Detailed landing gear, optionally extended or retracted
- Detailed engines with ducted fan and terminal cone
- Optional CFM-56 or IAE 2500 engine
- Antennae and ventilation pipes
- Decals for The British Airways and German Wings versions
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.