Home » Online Catalog » Model Kits » Aircraft » Historic Pre-World War II
1/48 Spitfire MKII Plastic Model Kit
Product ID: 85-5239
Skill Level: 2
When Winston Churchill spoke of the few that gave so much, he was referring to the R.A.F. pilots in their Spitfires. Originally a seaplane, the Spitfire won a competition to become the R.A.F.'s number one fighter. It proved to be more than a match for the best that Germany could muster. Its kill ratio was 10 to 1 in the skies over England. Features: Detailed cockpit area, landing gear, waterslide decals.
- Detail 1/48th scale unassembled model for static display.
- 34 parts molded in olive drab and clear with fine raised panel lines.
- Three-part canopy may be posed open or closed.
- Detailed wheels and landing gear.
- Highly detailed cockpit with accurate instrument panel, seat, control stick rudder pedals, and bulkheads.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.