Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Stock Car Trophy Series Kit
Product ID: RMXY8643
The “super stock” kit for building a stock car racer!
Though the original stock cars were featured mostly stock (factory-standard) parts, today’s stock cars are “stock” only in looks. The bodies resemble current cars, but everything else — from the engines and suspensions to the fuel, tires and paint jobs — are all highly specialized and created for just two things: going fast…and turning left.
Now, you can create your own stock car with this Trophy Series kit. Everything you need is included: a shaped body and weights, race-legal wheels and axles, peel & stick decals — even paints and brushes.
The Stock car is just one of the exciting Trophy Series Kits available. There’s also the Sprint Car and Funny Car and the Monster Truck, too! You can see them here on the Web site and find them at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Trophy Series Kits are the best!
- Official wheels and axles are included! All Trophy Series kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. It’s an extra convenience for you, instead of an extra thing you have to buy.
- A CAD-drawn and preshaped body. Let Trophy Series kits give you a head start on good looks. You begin with a basic outline, and save hours of shaping work.
- Sandpaper and decals included. Trophy Series kits include sandpaper for smoothing the body before you paint — and a decal sheet for customizing after you paint.
- Paints and brushes, too! There’s a foam brush for covering large areas, a bristle brush for fine work and the two colors you need to paint your ride like the one on the box.
- True-to-life details. No stock car racer would think of racing without a rear wing — and that’s why your kit includes one, too. And all you have to do is glue it in place!
- Stick-on weight for race tuning. Just like real-life stock cars, Pinewood Derby® cars have to meet strict weight limits. This sectioned weight makes it easy to stay race-legal. You can add a little or a lot; just break off the amount you need and attach it with double-sided tape.
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- and 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
- Foam brush
- Small brush
- 1 bottle each of blue and yellow paints
- Rear wing
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.