Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Sprint Car Trophy Series Kit
Product ID: RMXY8658
King of dirt-throwing, short-track racing!
In full-size sprint car racing, the small wing keeps the front end "planted", while the rear wing provides downforce for traction and a way to tailor handling to each track. The Revell version captures the look of the short-track king for Pinewood Derby® racing.
You start out with a preshaped body and sandpaper to smooth it down. Official, race-legal wheels and axles to carry you to victory. Weights to keep you legal. And the parts you need to make your sprint car look like the real thing.
And the Sprint Car is just one of the choices Pinewood Derby® has to offer. There’s also a Semi Truck Racer, the Funny Car Racer, Dragster and more! You can find them here online, or at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. But remember: if it doesn't have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Trophy Series Kits are the best!
- Official wheels and axles are included! All Trophy Series kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. It’s an extra convenience for you, instead of an extra thing you have to buy.
- A CAD-drawn and preshaped body. Let Trophy Series kits give you a head start on good looks. You begin with a basic outline, and save hours of shaping work.
- Sandpaper and decals included. Trophy Series kits include sandpaper for smoothing the body before you paint — and a decal sheet for customizing after you paint.
- Paints and brushes, too! There’s a foam brush for covering large areas, a bristle brush for fine work and the two colors you need to paint your ride like the one on the box.
- True-to-life details. It’s not a dragster without a roll cage, a driver and a big power plant bristling with exhaust pipes. This dragster has them all — and all you have to do is glue them in place!
- Stick-on weight for race tuning. Pinewood Derby® cars have to meet strict weight limits and this sectioned weight makes it easy. You can add a little or a lot; just break off the amount you need and attach it with double-sided tape.
- Shaped pinewood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- & 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
- Front wing
- Top wing
- Roll cage
- 4 screws
- Foam brush
- Small brush
- 1 bottle each of yellow & blue paints
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.