Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Product ID: RMXY9631
Carry your car (and everything else) in style!
You could use a paper sack or plastic bag to transport your car and tools to the track. But why risk losing either one to a rip or tear when you can have this tough, good-looking carry-all?
It's built to survive race-day abuse with ease and designed to hold all race-day necessities with room to spare. With the bright blue and yellow colors and a BIG Pinewood Derby® logo on the side, there's no doubt about it: this is a great way to say you're ready to race.
• Made from durable, rip-stop nylon for long wear and super strength
- At just 7" x 7" x 4", it's light, compact and easy to carry, yet holds your car and all of your equipment
- The big double zipper lets the top fold back for easy loading
- Padded interior protects your car and tools against bumps and damage
- Big, 7" x 3" zippered pocket in the top half is just right for holding small items: spare wheels, extra weights, graphite powder and more
- A fabric "fence" around the bottom holds your car, Wheel Adjustment Tool™ and other large items while you finish loading
- Padded handle ensures a firm, comfortable grip while you're in motion
Includes: One Carrying Case
Optional tools and accessories:
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.