Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Dragster Racer Kit
Product ID: RMXY9635
The undisputed king of the quarter-mile!
No one is really sure where the word "dragster" came from, but everyone knows what it means. Dragsters are the impossibly long, incredibly fast "rail jobs" with massive rear tires for traction and spoked front wheels for steering. Once you've seen a dragster, you'll never forget it.
Now you get the chance to become a Pinewood Derby® speed demon with this thrilling Dragster kit. It comes with virtually everything you need to be competition-ready fast. You get race-legal wheels and axles. There’s a shaped body to get you off to a fast start, sandpaper for smoothing and finishing touches that include an engine and exhaust, roll cage and helmet.
There are even weights to keep your car's weight down to spec. You can see the full line of Racer kits right here on the Web site — and find them online and at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it's not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Pinewood Derby® Racer Kits stand out:
- Official wheels and axles included! Unlike some other kits, Racer Kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. That makes them a convenience for you, instead of something extra to buy.
- A better body. Racer bodies give you a head start on good looks. They'’re CAD-drawn and preshaped to eliminate unnecessary work. Sand it smooth…and you’re ready to paint.
- Sandpaper and decals included. The sandpaper you need? It'’s included, along with onepeel & stick decal sheet. Let the good looks roll!
- Weight for performance tuning. Make sure your car'’s weight is race legal on race day. You can trim excess weight by breaking off pieces at the scores — and make sure it holds tight by using the double-sided tape supplied.
- True-to-life details. It'’s not a dragster without a roll cage, a driver and a big power plant bristling with exhaust pipes. The dragster has them all — and all you have to do is glue them in place!
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- & 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
- Roll cage
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.