Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Funny Car Racer Kit
Product ID: RMXY9636
The fast cure for "funny car" fever!
The original funny cars were created by moving the rear wheels forward on a passenger car. That made them look "funny" to drag-racing fans — and now, funny cars have a class of their own in racing.
This Funny Car Racer kit is in a class of its own, too. It comes with virtually everything you need to be competition-ready fast. Race-legal wheels and axles. A preshaped body with a wing, exhaust pipes, engine and decals. A weight for added momentum and speed.
You can see the full line of Racer kits right here on the Web site — and find them online and at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Pinewood Derby® Racer Kits stand out:
- Official wheels and axles included! Unlike some other kits, Racer Kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. That makes them a convenience for you, instead of something extra to buy.
- A better body. Racer bodies give you a head start on good looks. They're CAD-drawn and preshaped to eliminate unnecessary work. Sand it smooth…and you’re ready to paint.
- Sandpaper and decals included. The sandpaper you need? It's included, along with onepeel & stick decal sheet. Let the good looks roll!
- Weight for performance tuning. Make sure your car's weight is race legal on race day. You can trim off excess weight by breaking off pieces at the scores — and make sure it holds tight by using the double-sided tape supplied.
- Serious detail — funny car looks. Everybody knows how a funny car is supposed to look, so your funny car includes decals for duplicating the windows, exhaust pipes for the engine and a rear wing. They add a lot to looks but very little to work!
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- & 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
- 4 screws
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.