Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Military Vehicle Racer Kit
Product ID: RMXY9637
Battle for first place!
Everyone knows what a military vehicle looks like. They're big. They're powerful. And they're designed to fight and finish first.
Now you can be on the frontline for first place with this exciting Military Racer. It has the same bold profile as the full-size Army general purpose vehicle – and it comes with all the parts you need to be race-ready fast. The body is already shaped. Smooth it out with the sandpaper supplied and you’re ready to add paint. Once painting is done, you can apply decals, mount the roof gun and race-legal wheels and axles and add weight as needed.
You can see the full line of Racer kits right here on the Web site — and find them online and at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here's why Pinewood Derby® Racer Kits stand out:
- Official wheels and axles included! Unlike some other kits, Racer Kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. That makes them a convenience for you, instead of something extra to buy.
- A better body. Racer bodies give you a head start on good looks. They’re CAD-drawn and preshaped to eliminate unnecessary work. Sand it smooth…and you’re ready to paint.
- Sandpaper and decals included. The sandpaper you need? It’s included, along with onepeel & stick decal sheet. Let the good looks roll!
- Weight for performance tuning. Make sure your car’s weight is race legal on race day. You can remove excess weight by breaking sections at the scores — and secure the weight to the chassis with included screws.
- Real-life looks. It’s all in the details, and this racer has them all. Boxy shape – check! High ground clearance – check! Roof gun – check again. There’s no shaping to do; just glue it in place!
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- & 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.