Home » Online Catalog » Pinewood Derby®
Funny Car Trophy Series Kit
Product ID: RMXY9642
The fast cure for "funny car" fever!
The original funny cars were created by moving the rear wheels forward on a passenger car. That made them look “funny” to drag-racing fans — and now, funny cars have a class of their own in racing.
This Funny Car Trophy Series Kit is in a class of its own, too. It comes with everything you need to be competition-ready fast. Race-legal wheels and axles.
A preshaped body with a wing, exhaust pipes, engine and decals. A weight for added momentum and speed. And you get paints and decals on top of that!
The Funny Car is just one of the exciting Trophy Series Kits available. There’s also the Sprint Car and Dragster! You can see them here on the Web site and find them at better hobby stores and retailers everywhere. And remember: if it doesn’t have the Revell® name and Boy Scouts of America seal, it’s not an officially licensed Pinewood Derby® Product!
Here’s why Trophy Series Kits are the best!
- Official wheels and axles are included! All Trophy Series kits include official Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. It’s an extra convenience for you, instead of an extra thing you have to buy.
- A CAD-drawn and preshaped body. Let Trophy Series kits give you a head start on good looks. You begin with a basic outline, and save hours of shaping work.
- Sandpaper and decals included. Trophy Series kits include sandpaper for smoothing the body before you paint — and a decal sheet for customizing after you paint.
- Paints and brushes, too! There’s a foam brush for covering large areas, a bristle brush for fine work and the two colors you need to paint your ride like the one on the box.
- True-to-life details. It’s not a dragster without a roll cage, a driver and a big power plant bristling with exhaust pipes. This dragster has them all — and all you have to do is glue them in place!
- Stick-on weight for race tuning. Pinewood Derby® cars have to meet strict weight limits and this sectioned weight makes it easy. You can add a little or a lot; just break off the amount you need and attach it with double-sided tape.
- Shaped wood block
- Peel & stick decal sheet
- 1 sheet each of 120- and 220-grit sandpaper
- Instruction sheet
- 4 each of official wheels and axles
- Stick-on chassis weight
- 4 screws
- Foam brush
- Small brush
- 1 bottle each of orange and black paints
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Boy Scouts of America®, the Universal Emblem, Pinewood Derby® are registered trademarks or
trademarks of the Boy Scouts of America. Manufactured under license. All rights reserved.
© 1995- Revell Inc. A subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc.